12" Straight Arborist Hand Saw is designed to perform any small to medium tree pruning work with the least amount of resistance and maximum comfort and efficiency. Straight profile makes it easy to perform cuts in quick, to reach branches that are close to your body.
- Straight profile: Featuring tri-edge, offset teeth - providing 3 cutting angles to reduce friction for a smooth and controlled cut. Ergonomic design for ease and comfort
- High quality blade: Made from premium Japanese carbon steel with chrome plating for rust prevention and extended blade life. Impulse hardened teeth for extended stay-sharp
- Premium performance: Taper-ground blades and removable blade with a tang that spans full length of the handle for strong attachment.
- 6.5 teeth per inch
- Push-button release mechanism on scabbard, ensuring blade to remain securely covered until needed
- Scabbard design to accommodate leg strap and belt loop attachments
- Hole in scabbard nose to prevent debris build up
- Includes 1 x 12” blade, plus scabbard
- Hand held arborist’s cutter: 12” straight profile bland with comfortable handle cuts quickly and easily, for branches closer to your body
- Easy to replace the blades: Use a coin to remove the two plastic screws on the saw handle and pop out the nuts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.